“Taking care of your feet is the ultimate anti-aging supplement.”
As a yoga teacher I am often surprised by the condition of people’s feet and the difficulties that some students have with the standing poses in terms of balance. Although we know we need to exercise to keep the body fit, most people disregard their feet entirely – and then they are bewildered when they develop foot pain. I teach Yamuna® Foot Fitness, which is an easy way to keep your feet healthy. The foot fitness routines are simple and specific to each person’s needs. And done daily for just a few minutes, they produce excellent results.
These routines, which use Yamuna® Foot Wakers and Foot Savers, are effective both with people who suffer from foot pain, plantar fasciitis, bunions, and neuropathy and with people who want to prevent these foot problems. Working with the Yamuna® Foot Wakers and Foot Savers counteracts the effects of wearing shoes, which cause the muscles, tendons, and ligaments of the feet to contract.
Here is what Yamuna® Foot Fitness can do for you:
- Eliminate incorrect walking patterns that effect the legs, hips, and back
- Develop more range of motion and movement, not only in the feet but up through the pelvis and torso, including the spine
- Develop better balance
- Release and relax the tension in the feet
- Increase circulation, stimulate bones, and improve alignment throughout the body
- Stimulate foot reflexology points